Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a Busy Bee...

Welcome to my Busy Bee blog! 

I often have a lot on my mind because I am a self-proclaimed Busy Bee.  I've considered blogging before but then wondered who would ever read it.  I still don't know, but I thought maybe it could be therapeutic and even somewhat entertaining.

Here is an intro to my life:
I'm a happily married, mom of 2 young children in my mid-30s.  We live in the suburban Midwest (a fact that I sometimes curse).  I work a full-time job with early hours at an urban high school.  I also own my own travel business that I work from home in all my "free time."  ;)  Because, you know, as a mom with 2 young children working a full-time job, I have tons of free time!  I also help out at my children's school assisting with some of their marketing, events, and branding.  I'm exploring new territory there and very much enjoy that in my extra, extra free time. 

And so that is why I say I am "Just a Busy Bee." 

It seems I am always looking for more opportunities to help others out and do things that I enjoy at the same time.  I always have time to help someone create something, look at something, or even just be a sounding board.  Sometimes it exhausts me, but it usually energizes me. 

I am a whole lot more than I am sharing in this intro post...but you will learn more about me if you follow along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment